No matter whether you're needing to get away with a weekend or you're looking for some genuine adventure, Wildfire Ranch is the place to be!
Escape from the hustle and bustle of city life and spend 24 hours at our beautiful horse retreat! Our City Slicker overnight includes one night's lodging for 2 guests in our guestroom plus country breakfast on our 1,400 sq. ft. deck. Then its a 2-hour mountain horseback trail ride that you will never forget.
The City Slicker package is only $265 for two guests staying in our Whispering Winds guestroom.
The City Slicker package is only $380 for two guests staying in our Ponderosa Lodge.
Relax for 3 days and 2 nights in one of our country guestrooms enjoying a country breakfast both mornings of your stay on our famous 1,400 sq ft deck! Then it's on a horse for a 2 hour mountain horseback trail ride adventure.
The Weekend Runaway package is only $350 total for two guests staying in our Whispering Winds guestroom.
The Weekend Runaway package is only $580 for two guests staying in our Ponderosa Lodge.
Week-long Horse Therapy Retreat
For those seeking healing from depression, spend 6 days and 5 nights on our ranch while receiving daily equine therapy sessions. Discussion sessions twice during the week will ensure that you are receiving the full benefits of your horse therapy sessions. In between therapy sessions you will receive horseback riding lessons and even trail rides into the state forest! Breakfast and Dinner provided daily.
Cost*: $1,295 for the week (6 day and 5 night) or $260/night for shorter stays. Your week-long retreat package will include:
- Five (5) nights lodging in Whispering Winds Guestroom
- - includes Dish Top 150 channels, wifi, coffee maker, refridgerator, microwave and luxurious 4-poster queen bed
- Country breakfast provided each morning of your stay
- Three (3) hours daily of your choice of horse therapy sessions, horseback trail rides, horse riding lessons or horse-training sessions. If raining we will substitute with in-barn activities.
- One (1) guaranteed horseback trail ride adventure into the Bald Eagle State Forest.
- One (1) hour daily participation in ranch work including brushing and feeding horses.
- Two (2) discussion sessions to understand the effects of the horse therapy.
- One (1) visit to a nearby Amish store
- One (1) massage therapy session from a nearby professional therapist.
You will participate in all of the daily activities on our horse dude ranch while receiving equine therapy for anxiety, depression and despair, if needed.
Lodging in our Ponderosa Lodge:
$250 per night for up to 4 guests;
$25 per night for each additional guest.
Additional horseback trail rides:
Sure, we are confident in our ranch and what we have to offer, but no one says it better than those who have already visited. Be sure to read what others have to say about Wildfire Ranch!