Equine Therapy Training
Wildfire Ranch is now offering our own brand of training for equine therapy coaching. Your investment of $1,500 will give you all the skills to conduct equine assisted activities at your own stables. Please note that this type of equine therapy does not include any type of counseling.
Equine Therapy Training
$1,500 for your own Equine Therapy business!
At least 10 hours of intensive and thorough training by phone, skype, email and mail on Equine Therapy. Topics will cover:
- The history behind this therapeutic profession.
- Training your horses for equine therapy.
- Understanding how equine therapy works both on the ground and on horseback.
- Horse games specifically designed to enable the client to see how empowered they actually are in their areas of weakness.
- How to conduct equine therapy workshops (most specifically mother-daughter workshops).
- A 4-hour afternoon of training in person here at our ranch for hands-on training.
- Understanding how God heals your guests through you and your horses.
All of the promotional techniques used by our successful ranch in advertising your equine therapy to the public, both near and far.
- Bonuses for an additional $500
- Advertising and Launching your own public-guided horseback trail ride program.
- Training on horse care from hooves and grooming to worming and vaccinating yourself.
- Training on types of feed for your horses so that your horses receive nutrients without getting whipped up.
- Training your horses for the trail ride program offered to the public.
- Advertising and launching weddings, childrens birthday parties.
- Bookkeeping for your horse business.
We accept MC/Visa/Am Express/ Discover / Debit cards / Cash or Check. Payment plans are also accepted on a case-by-case basis.
Contact Cynthia today to to learn more!
Phone: (814) 422-0534
Text: (814) 574-9942 or (814) 753-2109
Disclosure: Wildfire Ranch Staff members are not licensed counselors, psychologists or psychiatrists nor do we make any such claims. As such there is no counseling conducted during our equine therapy sessions. Clients are given games to play with the horses which empower clients in their weak areas and promote healing from inner traumas as a result. Wildfire Ranch staff members interpret horse behavior during these sessions as the horses 'mirror' what they are sensing in the clients.